Thursday, December 15, 2005

Do something nice with your money.....

So, I found this story about a little kid from Haiti named Marlie Casseus this morning. She's got some serious health issues going on.... very disfigured because of her disease, and it's imapacting her ability to even eat and breathe. Interesting thing is, the article does not mention how in the hell you are supposed to try and help her out, if one is so inclined.

Well, after a little bit of research, I found the International Kids Fund. They are taking donations on her behalf, as well as other kids around the planet in serious need. Surgeons are donating their time and resources for Marlie. If you are interested in learning how you can help, click here.

She's in one hell of a mess..... that's why I thought I would step offa my soapbox today. I can do better than just bitch about the state of society, culture, and pollytix in amerika.

-AWD

No comments: