Wednesday, March 08, 2006

amerika on line

EXCERPT OF A LIVE CHAT WITH AOL STAFF

AOL: Hello...Welcome to Live Technical Support. My name is Nezel.

USER: if AOL starts charging ANYONE for mail I will not continue to use
the service...Just wanted to tell you.

AOL: I understand that you have received a notice that AOL will be
charging you for e-mail...Please send the e-mail to my screen name:
AOLTechCNR...

AOL: At this time, I can say that AOL will not be charging you extra for
using e-mail feature.

USER: not me, certain groups...

AOL: At this time, AOL will not charge you extra for using e-mail feature
alone...I want to check the email...AOLTechCNR@aol.com is my complete
e-mail address.

USER: That doesn't answer the question I asked. You said I will not be
charged. I asked if groups like MoveOn will be...

AOL: Did you send it?

USER: Yes..do u have it?

AOL: Yes. I got it...That e-mail is a scam...

USER: Its a scam?...really?...

AOL: Yes...It is REALLY a scam mail...Please do block the sender of e-mail
from sending e-mail on your AOL account.

USER: I will check into it with MoveOn...

MoveOn.org needs our help.

No comments: