Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Getting through the day has been difficult.....

I am so exhausted and tired. I was up all night Friday, celebrating something, then I entertained a cousin until Sunday night. Last night and this AM, I spent with an elderly relative in the hospital..... It is all I can do to keep my eyes open and not fall asleep.

Coffee helps, but just a little. What I need is to go to bed early tonight. Early early. Like, as soon as I get home. Five days on a schedule like this is taking a toll on the ol' AWD. I just need rest.

Typing sum werds here on das blog is helping somewhat. Keeping my fingers moving while I wait for a box to copy FC5 iso disc 4 onto a CD. Leaving while that is working won't do. I'll rebuild my 'nix box tomorrow, when I have some compunction to draw upon.....

I have been more bold about picking up trash when I see it. Why can't everyone else..???

Ciao

No comments: