Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well, fuck.....

Sure alotta stuff has been going on in the world lately. It seems that the Bu$h administration is waking up a little bit, and it's a good thing. For me, personally, things have been going fantastic- catching up with old friends, making plans for crazy worldtrips this year, eating great food, and playing phenomenal music in a new band.

We will actually be on the radio later this month- I may post links and shit. Cool thing is, I've learned how to play harmonica, in addition to the other instruments I play. Sometimes it freaks me out though.... I've never had the first piano lesson, yet, I can sit down and play it. Same with guitar. Now, I'd had voice and music training as a child, and of course, I practice. But something musical is an everpresent, sleepkilling companion. Only one soulgnawin' sensation can supercede it.

I don't care if I ever make any more money playing music. I'm just glad that all of the melodies and rhythms can finally claw their way out of my heart and head.

No comments: