Thursday, March 22, 2007

Random Ramblings

I'm feeling the urge to travel again. EastNoxVagueAss isn't a bad place to live, as long as you can get out of it every once in awhile. July will bring me some relief, as I am taking a 3 week trip to ride my new (to me) motorcycle from here to the Pacific Ocean and back.

Sometimes I just need to get away. From daily life pressures that most of us experience. Thank goddess that I have the freedom of time and $$$ to do just that. (Had a small blowup w/ some in my band regarding this..... another post for another day, if ever.)

Well, there's not much to say today. I could rant and rave about how the Whyte Hou$e lets people use external email communications in order to get around the archiving stuff. And I coul roll on about how the top officials have lied about their use of email or how that CMC could help them actually *do* their jobs. But I'm not going to. Not even gonna examine the words I heard come from Dub-E's mouth last week on NPR: "We welcome a free press. Most of the time." (Wording may not be exact- sue me.)

I will however let you know that I had a strange dream. One where I was sitting at a long table with a lot of my friends, one of which was Michelle Pfeiffer. I had said something about wealthy people not being smart and we began an argument. It was a civil argument. Not sure why she was in my head, other than the (apparently successful) adverts for a Batman movie several years ago.

Take is sleazy, if you can grab it at all.

1 comment:

Tennessee Jed said...

Good, get away and forget the world for a while. You are a smart person and that ills you sometime, you need a get away from the way things are. With the wind on your face you will never even think about "W" and his idiot rantings.