Monday, April 09, 2007

Backup Chuck

So, this has been the 2 weeks of hardware failures. *Sigh* Makes me really want to dedicate my life to computers forever..... No, not really. I'm just one cup short of a whole pot today. And it seems like all of the hardware around me is dying. Well, not all of it. Just 2 of it. You finger it out.

Our show went well Saturday night, playing at a nice brewpub. Our sound was off though..... It's a wonky area where we had to set up and we had to wait for paying customers to get up and leave. Other than a really persnicky contract, that we followed to the letter, things were smooth. I enjoyed playing, although my body was completely exhausted yesterday.

Makes me really feel for those folks on the road- who don't get the chance to sleep in their own bed and must play night after night, with no spooning/cuddling of their favourite human while being a slug on a couch (or a Palladin in Hillsbrad).

Yesh, just a note of blithey. Blimey. Something. I needwant anudder cup o' javalifejumpjuice.

Ciao.

No comments: