Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happiness

Today, I am very happy. Why? Well, I got to play music with some of my best friends on the planet last night. We sang three-part harmonies, and I got to play drums, djeridu, bass, and guitar. We played their songs, my songs, and a couple of covers. (Shhhh..... don't tell the RIAA or they'll want 85 million fucking euros.)

Doing this makes me happy. Happier than anything. Well, almost..... <>

So, blogging for the sake of blogging, this weekend, I'll be working on another essay. Hope to get it good and knocked the fuq out. Master's degree, here I come..... 3 class essays and the thesis exam are all that's left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck this week, sweetie. I can by tossing pebbles at your windows last night, but your husband was already home... Maybe next time! ;)