Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Meh..... Pershunal Conundrums

The first time I saw her, I was in AWE. I loved the way she looked, talked, moved. I was attracted right away.

When I first met her, way back when, she was almost an unapproachable idol..... Talented, a leader, a lover of nature, hard working, kind to animals and people. Oh! And that smile melts me in a way that only lovers of dark chocolate can understand. I've often wondered what in the world can I do to get her to notice me?

Still, one day, I will have to make a move to this woman and say, "Lady, you are so beautiful and so sexy, and I am so into you”. I am afraid to damage the delicate intimacy that we seem to have established over the past couple of years. I would be simply crushed if she started avoiding me because I made her uncomfortable, and I would absolutely and sincerely turn my energies elsewhere to save having her in my life.

She could be into me? Sometimes I feel that she's attracted to me..... But I don't know for sure. Once upon a time, she lay down on a bed with me and told me something about her biology that made my ovaries cry to jump out and be with her at that very moment. And the way she lay down and stroked her hair and that sparkle in her eyes, I will never ever forget.

Sigh..... I think about her a lot, but am not obsessed with her. I do try to find any reason to communicate with her or see her; when I do hear from her, even via email, it makes me so happy that I sing a little private song.

Oh well. I'm just doing some E-venting. (Take that as you like it.) Maybe it's just a simple crush that will move on in time, or get re-directed if she does eventually turn me down. But goddess knows that I dream for something different.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound like fun- Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll notice you, and like it :)