Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pain

I sang from my heart last night, and all I could do was weep. Sharing my gifts with others has always been fraught with emotion; when I was a teenager, every time I sang with the Choir, tears would stream down my eyes.

Why does something I love so much give me so much pain? Perhaps it's too angry, serious, honest. Don't know. What I do know is that I cannot stop it. Not that I would, even if I could.

Awww shyt. WTF? I'm just hurting a fucking lot today, and am losing interest in putting energy into someone I am very fond of. But, I'm looking forward, ever forward, never straight. She doesn't *see* me. I have been trying for over a week. Not gonna give up that easily, just gonna back off for awhile.

And I reckon I'll keep on crying when I sing.

No comments: