Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sad, Angry, Frustrated, Hurt, Flummoxed

Yep. I knew it would happen again. I just didn't think it would be this morning. I have twisted my bad ankle just 3 months and 1 week (to the day) after I fucked it up really bad in March. I almost needed surgery because I had torn everything so badly. Today, the tears don't appear to be as bad as the previous injury, but I'm so sick of being.... infirm.... that all I can do is sit here and weep today.

Back on the crutches. Back to square zero with the physical therapy. Bicycles, motorcycles, gone. Hells, just walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night unaided. Gone. I might be alright again by September.

And what exactly happened, you might ask? I was leaving for work at 8am today, I had my bicycle and was pushing it out the door. I don't know if I missed the slight step that leads from the kitchen door to the landing outside. All I know is I pushed my bicycle out the door, sort of in front of me, and I put my Right Foot down, and the Ankle kept going.

Fuck me. I hate this shit. I don't want to have surgery to stabilise this thing!!! I have been doing everything right. Everything. I'm about to get pissed and stay that way for the next 3 or 4 days. Fuck it.

No comments: