Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dammit.

Just when I think I might be getting somewhere, all I see are STOP signs. Sheesh. I'm so exasperated with the wimmins I've been meeting of late. Gods! How can so many lusciouslickable babes be so damn cold and un-in-touch with themselves? I just don't get it, really I don't.

It's like, they're all around me, plotting. For what? I do not know. But I know they don't mean to share emotions or experience, that's for damn sure. ::sigh::

And hells, this might not be a safe forum for me to express my feelings; I don't know who reads this stuff, anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'm dating a totally fucking hot lady right now. She is smart, and did I mention beautiful? We have a lot of things in common and I can see a future with her.

But we're not exclusive and I keep running into so many broken people. But I don't mind the broken people; it's just when they find out I can't fix 'em, even with multiple orgasms, something fundamental, down deep, switches off. It's very sad.

Just bitchin'. And doing something with this blog that I haven't done in awhile. This looks like it will be post #199. I will post something special for #200 today, maybe a cheesecake recipe. Definitely off of the political rants for awhile; politics tires me out and they're not really *doing* anything anyway besides spend money and that just pisses me off.

No comments: