Friday, April 16, 2004

summertime's a comin'

going camping this weekend, just for a day, but hopefully that will be enuff to let me get my mind off of the things that make me an angrywoofdog. like cops that pull guns on ROTC students in full uniform while they are shaking down a school in NC for drugs. The assholes didn't find any drugs.

Or maybe I can get my mind off of D0na1d Rum$fe1d and D1ckass Ch3n3y and how they were involved in Richard Nixon's administration and the Vietnam War. Or maybe I can try and forget about how our civil rights are slowly being eroded or how a few people in power are trying to make the public obey moral ideology from one religion while they themselves are exempt. Or maybe I'll try to forget that wealthy get wealthy off of the poor and it is the middle class that gives up their money to a bloated government that wants to get richer and keep knowledge out of the hands of those that work.

Or maybe not. Maybe I'll just try to chill with my friends, drink beer, and enjoy the few rights that haven't been taken from me yet.

No comments: