Thursday, December 01, 2005

"When any law enforcement officer tells you to do something or not to do something, you do exactly what you're told," Rolon said. "If you do something different, you're in violation. ... I'm not one of your kids. I'm not one of your homies. I'm not one of your friends. I am not afraid of any one of you or all of you put together. And if you want to play with me I will play back."

"And law enforcement officers always win."

This is a statement from PigOfficer Roberto Rolon. See this article for more information.

Just as I've always suspected, those that supposedly enforce laws are just frustrated bullies. You's a big bad mothafucker to put handcuffs on a fucking 13 year old.

We all need to cultivate a healthy level of discontent for shit like this. Amerika is so close to turning into a fascist state. Who knows how much shit like this happens all over the country? This incident cannot be solitary.

1 comment:

Tennessee Jed said...

Always a fine line between law enforcement and law breakers. Cut from the same swatch of cloth in my book.