Friday, March 24, 2006

War is Hell.....

This christian president and his cronies..... I just don't understand how they can keep on behaving as they do, and even I'mpart sociopath..... Cheney and Rumsfeld started the Vietnam War. The fact that they have started this war, and it is now being compared to the failure of Vietnam is of little surprise. They are drunk on money and power, willing to do whatever it takes to stay high. They are no better than the crack addict that robs a convenience store for $. In fact, I admire the crack addict because he is at least getting his own hands dirty.

At any rate, here are some gruesome pictures from AlJazeera. They are quite graphic. You've been warned.

We are killing these people for their oil, instead of investing our time, money, and energies into finding peaceful solutions for our energy demands through science. Hey, here's a thought: Why not decrease the amount of energy we use? Drive smaller cars? Turn off lights in our house when they aren't being used? Recycle things?

The ol' AngryWoofDog is on an eco-burnout. I've been an activist for so long, for so many issues, and it feels like all of my work has been in vain. All of your work has been in vain. I feel powerless. To borrow from an idea from my wunderbar group of wimmins, I wish the fucking rapture would come and take all of the christians away so that we could have the planet to ourselves.

FUCK THE RADICAL REPUBLICAN'T RIGHT. FUCK THE TORIE$. FUCK THE AU$$IE LIBERAL$. FUCK I$RAEL. It all comes down to money and there ain't no amount of money in the world that can save us from ourselves and the godless destruction that we pursue in the name of progress.

Shit. I need to find that Edgar Allan Poe quote about republicant's suffrage.

No comments: