Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just Sum Werds & Stuff

Just getting ready for the last semester of graduate school to commence, trusting that I will complete my thesis/exit exams with enough chutzpah to become a Master of Science. There are other things going on, too..... I just find it hard to put 'em on this page.

A happy note, I & some of my grrlfriends have been recording mine & our musics into digital formats. I hope to put a tune up on MySpace very soon called "Emotional Reactor." I will post the links here.

Corporations control us. And for what means? Dollars, kids, dollars...... I just saw a movie that I don't know the name of. But the Black Box Voting watchdog group was involved. Veeery eye opening. Hacking the vote is easier than ever, leaving nary a trace. That's the way the lottery is going, too, since balls aren't tossed around. Computers are good and evil, just like the people who have created them.

Anyway, I digress. Please check out the Black Box Voting website by clicking the above link.

No comments: