Sunday, June 29, 2008

So happy today, despite being the AWD

Woke up early, took pictures of my Trubblekitty. I've had the grandest weekend! And next week will be even better..... Time to party like the popefucking rock stars that we are! \/\/007!

Thinking about some song lyrics that Cole Porter penned in 1919. From the song, "Alone with You":

I want to go a flitting
Here, there, everywhere.
Dancing to bright lights,
Stay out all night lights....
I feel left on the shelf
All alone with myself,
When I might be all alone with you.


Also:

I'm in love again
And the spring is comin',
I'm in love again,
Hear my heart strings strummin',
I'm in love again,
And the hymn I'm hummin'
Is the "Huddle Up, Cuddle Up Blues!"


Ah..... Imma soooo happy today! I'm filled with love, and I feel loved. I'm in love with my life again; this is something that I hope everyone can feel at some time in their lives.

To conclude our early Sunday blogging session, here are some original words of poetry. I call her, "She."

And when she smiles at me
I can barely breathe air.
She's so much wonder to take in
Her beautifuldark eyes seem to search
Me.(I wonder who she sees?)
Her hips move,
And move me.
And I yearn to explore
her circuitry.

Rivers of silk escape her lips-
"I'm glad that you got to dance in the rain....."
She says.

To quietly discorporate with a pen
onna damp Sunday morning
Is all I can do.

*happysighs*

No comments: