Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whe-ell.....

Sorta kinda innna round about way told the person that I have a huge crush on that I have a crush on her. I'm still not sure what she thinks about that~ her world is all kinds of upside down in some ways, brilliant and stable in others.

A long story short, I wrote a song for this person~ I use words that she has said, and mention certain situations that we're both going through. Played it for her last night. Well, didn't get no kiss and didn't get permission to ever play this song in public, so situation normal might be all kinds of fucked up right now. Hmmmm. This might explain why I would be up at 4.33AM on a Wednesday Thursday.......

Never, ever want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable. And anyways, since I've sorta confessed my feelings, the urge is not as strong. Although..... people. You have to believe me when I say she "has it going on." Beautiful big breasts, awesome skin, clear eyes. And dark, shiny hair that I'm constantly fantasizing about running my fingers through, just before I kiss her soft mouth. Her "look" is my favourite when it comes to womyn; I could watch her walk all day long.

Whew. I need a cold shower. It's a good damn thing I've been brave enough to get some other irons in the fire! Something about eggs? Baskets? Birds eating bushes?

No comments: